Liquid credit strategy with a singular emphasis on infrastructure debt issuers that pay above market yields and exhibit an extremely low incidence of credit loss producing a target return of roughly 150 basis points above the U.S. high yield market on an annualized basis.
Produce attractive absolute and risk-adjusted returns while providing investors the ability to match capital with opportunity as market conditions evolve.
Compelling Total Return
- High current yields and capital appreciation potential
Low Incidence of Default
- Infrastructure debt has experienced one-third the credit loss as comparably rated issues
Mispriced Asset Class
- Misconstrued credit risk and across asset-class dislocations can result in above market yields with low credit risk
- Fully integrated debt and equity teams of 20 investment professionals with an average of 18+ years of experience
Research Driven Process
- Highly experienced, integrated investment team thoroughly analyzes and continually assess each issuer’s idiosyncratic credit risk
Powerful Macroeconomic Tailwinds
- Energy transition, energy security, and sustainability will drive demand for energy infrastructure for multiple decades
Real Estate Bloomberg