Investing With Kayne
Why Energy Infrastructure?
Energy infrastructure acts as the backbone of the global energy sector, and the vast network of logistics assets owned by energy infrastructure companies are critical enablers of our “modern way of life.”
Energy infrastructure companies have favorable investment attributes and strong industry tailwinds, including:
- Highly contracted cash flows supported by bullish underlying fundamentals
- Strong balance sheets with “excess” free cash flow to fuel shareholder returns
- Exposure to North American energy sector
- Energy security is a key priority given evolving geopolitical landscape
- Energy transition is a multi-decade trend in the energy sector
Public infrastructure companies own long-term, durable assets that underpin global economic growth and are central to meeting the world’s energy needs. Infrastructure investing, by its nature, is compatible with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors and has long been a focus of managers as they make investment decisions regarding return on investment. ESG risks are also increasingly becoming a more important consideration for investors and infrastructure companies have responded through enhanced ESG disclosure.
Our competitive advantages are highlighted by our experienced team, deep industry knowledge and 20+ year track record.
Real Estate Bloomberg